Experience a relaxing and pain-relieving massage with this Deal of the Day from Eric Thomas at Quality Massage in South Sioux City.
A graduate of Bio-Chi Institute, Thomas performs Swedish, deep tissue and sports massages, with a main focus on pain relief work. Massage can be used to relieve headaches, sciatica, bursitis, low back pain, joint issues, carpal tunnel, and many other health conditions.
Thomas provides the massages in a very peaceful, quiet, relaxing and inviting environment at Quality Massage, 121 E. 28th St. in South Sioux City.
The 47-year-old, originally from Virginia, has been around massage therapy for 25 years and has a thorough knowledge of the trade. He is very dedicated to his work, taking the necessary time to make sure clients get the pain relief they are seeking and encouraging clients to call if they have questions about his pain relieving techniques.
Besides pain relief, massage therapy can:
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Ease medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
If you would like to experience the benefits of massage therapy firsthand, schedule your massage today by calling Eric Thomas at 605-593-1445.